back

diskuze k tématu: Pozor na podezřele levné vozy na zahraničních serverech

category of topic classification:
anonymous
number of posts-
date of registration-
Tuesday 20.05.2008 14:14, RE: bez předmětu
anonym posted by:
Prodám skoro funglovku octávii r.v. - 2007 PC - 800 tis, ted jenom 130 tis. , momentálně jsem v uzbekistánu.ZÁLOHA SAMOZŘEJMĚ PŘEDEM
Prodam Skoda Octavia II TDI rok vyroba 2008 najeto 10000kilometra,dokonaly stav.cena 3000EUR.Zaloha 2000EUR Nutna.Adresa Farid Ladin,Lieben Srasse no 68.Hamburg
respond
anonymous
number of posts-
date of registration-
Tuesday 20.05.2008 14:37, příklad korespondence
Přátelé, jen pro ukázku jsem si udělal srandu z jednoho takového inzerátu...volvo XC 90 v přepočtu za necelých 300.000 :)

Poptávka (Schválně přeháním, aby se chytil)
Im really interested in it. The price is very good and the car seems to be in very good condition. Is that really true, that it has only 20.000 km? I

Please, Im really interested in this car. Tell me where could I see it "in natura" and what are the payment conditions, ok?

XC90 is my dream, so write me ASAP, please.

Best regards,

Erik Slováček
Praha, Czech republic

Odpověď:
The car it still for sale , and it in excellent condition as you can see in the pictures and , no accidents, no scratches, no dents, no need for any additional repairs.
The car was my brother's who lived in Germany . My brother died two months ago in a motorcycle accident and now the car is in my property. And as i don`t need it i decided to sell it, because i already have my car,
I live in Ireland and the car is here with me. It is registered in Germany and it has german number plates. I didn't used it here because it's quite hard to drive a european car with the steering weel on the left side, and this is also one reason that i want to sell it.
Also i don`t want to get rich on the death of my brother so that`s why i have put a low price. I just want to sell it to a serious buyer who will take care of the car just like my brother had, which was a nonsmoker and so it a nonsmoker car, also once a month he took the car to a specialized service for a techincal revise. The shipping costs and the insurance taxes of the car will be down to me using GeoTrust or other company , and they will delivery the car at your address in maxium 3 working days.
You can send me an e-mail if you have further questions.
I`ll wait your reply
Thank you and have a nice day

No řekněte sami...dá se odolat? :)

Ive just found your ad on mobile.de.

respond
anonymous
number of posts-
date of registration-
Tuesday 20.05.2008 14:39, Pokračování korespondence :)
2. email...moje dotazy...

Hello!

Thank you very much for your quick answer! It looks really great and I must say, that Im closed to my dream :) I was watching that Volvo again and again and to be honest...Im fell in love!

It is very kind of you to offer me a delivery just in front of my house. It would be excellent!

Dont you want me to send you some pay in advanced? Or how can I order this car from you?

And my final question is...would it be possible to see that car by myself? German is not so far. I could bring my money with me.

Please, suggest the solution.

Best regards,

Erik

Jeho odpovědi:

This is a large purchase and I would like to use a company for this transaction as I want a smooth and safe transaction. We will use GeoTrust (GeoTrust.com) as third party. The transaction will be like this:
1. I will start the transaction online at GeoTrust .
2. They will contact you with the invoice for the transaction and transaction number and you will see there how to send the money to their agency and they will give you there agent bank account informations.
3. After you will receive the payment instructions and details from them you will need to send the money to the GeoTrust company bank account.
4. When they will receive the money in the bank account they will start the delivery of the car to your location including all the necesary documents.
5. After you will receive the car you will have 5 days inspection period (you can go to a mechanic and check the papers).
6. After the 5 days will pass you will provide GeoTrust company with your final answer (You want to keep the car or not).
7. IF you want to keep the car, GeoTrust will help you to registrate the car into your name.
OR
8. If you do not want to keep the car you will need to give them back the car and GeoTrust will give you the money back.

Please email me back with your full name and address and i shall contact the GeoTrust
My phone number is: 00447031893009 .
Robert

respond
anonymous
number of posts-
date of registration-
Tuesday 20.05.2008 14:39, RE: Opačná zkušenost
anonym posted by:
Dobrý den,vidím zde samé negativní reakce,jako by s sebou nákup ojetiny přes internet přinášel bůhví jaká rizika. Chce to trochu důvěřovat,v západní evropě není každý podvodník jako u nás. Před půl rokem jsem si našel na mobile 2 roky starou oktávku,rychle jsem poslal záložku a autíčko mi do týdne přivezla kurýrní služba. Té jsem doplatil zbytak ceny a ušetřil jsem cca 250tis oproti tomu kdybych auto kupoval u nás. A že prodejce byl zrovna v norsku? V evrope to chodí jinak,lidé cestují za prací ...
to jo ale Norsko není plný poláků a hlavně turků jako Německo
respond
anonymous
number of posts-
date of registration-
Tuesday 20.05.2008 20:52, jhamil
no nekupte to když je to tak výhodné
respond
anonymous
number of posts-
date of registration-
Tuesday 20.05.2008 23:46, RE: Opačná zkušenost
anonym posted by:
to jo ale Norsko není plný poláků a hlavně turků jako Německo
Nejmenoval se ten prodávající ing. Jorgen Birenhanzel? Minulej měsíc jsem od něj tímhle způsobem kupoval zánovní octavii 4X4 v kožichu. Nechal jí za 9000. Bylo to na serveru www.nortlandperverzissecars.com. Je to on?
respond
anonymous
number of posts-
date of registration-
Tuesday 20.05.2008 23:48, RE: ???
anonym posted by:
taky dobrej
Pane. Já týdně dovážím několik desítek kvalitních vozů ze západu a zálohování je nemysl. Pěkně z ruky do ruky. S pozdravem Plička
respond
anonymous
number of posts-
date of registration-
Wednesday 21.05.2008 11:52, RE: Opačná zkušenost
anonym posted by:
Dobrý den,vidím zde samé negativní reakce,jako by s sebou nákup ojetiny přes internet přinášel bůhví jaká rizika. Chce to trochu důvěřovat,v západní evropě není každý podvodník jako u nás. Před půl rokem jsem si našel na mobile 2 roky starou oktávku,rychle jsem poslal záložku a autíčko mi do týdne přivezla kurýrní služba. Té jsem doplatil zbytak ceny a ušetřil jsem cca 250tis oproti tomu kdybych auto kupoval u nás. A že prodejce byl zrovna v norsku? V evrope to chodí jinak,lidé cestují za prací ...
Vy budete nejspis clenem te skupiny podvodniku a snazite se hajit sve zajmy, v opacnem pripade jste stejny hlupak jako autor a muzete mluvit o velikem stesti ze jste nedopadl stejne.
respond
anonymous
number of posts-
date of registration-
Wednesday 21.05.2008 14:33, Mám podobnou zkušenost
cca 2 roky zpátky jsem reagoval na výhodnou nabídku na prodej Renaultu Espace. Ozval se mi Brit,žijící v SRN, který auto potřeboval rychle prodat kvuli rozvodu s nemeckou manželkou. Také žádal platbu 50% via Western union a že auto má roční garanci a je deponované v servisním centru Mobile.de v Hamburku. Platba předem se mi zdála podezřelá,tak jsem kontaktoval Mobile.de a ti mi sdělili, že žádné servisní ani prodejní služby pro inzerenty na mobile.de neposkytují, pouze spravuji insertní server a že mají bohužel velké procento podvodů realizovaných na jejich serveru. Prodávajícího jsem informoval o tom,že mi neposkytl korektní informace, inzerát zmizel a ten Nigerijec se už neozval ( pry tyto podvody provádějí hlavně anglicky mluvíví negři z UK)...... tzn, pravidlo č.1 : kupovat od handlera, který uvádí plnou adresu firmy, nebo privátní osoby, která uvádí adresu + email + telefon. Podvodné nabídky se skrývají hlavně pod nabídkami,kde inserent uvádí pouze email a hlavně ...... nic neplatit předem
respond
1 2 3

Copyright © EBM system k.s., 2005 – 2024, all rights reserved.